Jaipur National University has been established particularly with an aim of meeting the knowledge demand and life skill's learning with a distinction in between them. It is situated on Aravalis' foothills. The JNU has been formed through conjugations of Institution's Seedling Group under Mahima Shiksha Samiti. In the state Rajasthan, it is the 1st educational organization of this type which introduced many interdisciplinary and integrated programs of research and study in India. Biospectrum, a famous magazine, rated the Jaipur National University as one among the 20 BT Schools present in India.
Jaipur National University Courses Offered
The university provides undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral as well as distance learning courses. Departments or faculties of JNU are as follows:
7. Catering-Technology and Hotel Management
8. Journalism, media & mass-communication
10. Systems and Computer Sciences
12. Basic Sciences
13. Distance learning and Education
14. Life Sciences
15. Languages, Society and Literature
16. Theatre, Television and Film Technology
17. Social Sciences
BIT degree courses have duration of four years and the courses are as follows:
2. Electrical Engineering
3. Information Technology
4. Chemical Engineering
5. Food Technology
6. E & C
7. Computer Engineering and Science
3. ICICI Bank
The fee structure, prospectus, admission forms availability etc. all details are available at the site of the university. Jaipur National University Location and Campus Jaipur National University as the name implies is situated in Jagatpura, Jaipur, in Rajasthan. It covers 50 acres land. The campus is near the city & airport.
1. Laboratory - University's every school has laboratory furnished well with modern equipments and facilities which provide all research and academic perquisites of every student.
2. Library - All the 3 campus of the university posses its own library having modern resources and facilities. It keeps a stock of many books, journals (national & international), magazines, CD-ROMs, references, reports, standard-thesis etc. the library consists of about 1 lakh text or reference books as well as journals & faculty-members. Internet facility is also available in the library.
3. Sports - Sports include both outdoor and indoor games. Indoor games are TT, chess, gymnasium and carom and the outdoor games are volley ball & basket ball. Many games are also developing like cricket, football, hockey, tennis and many more at new-campus.
4. Hostels - There are almost 1200 students who reside in the hostel and the figure is increasing constantly. The hostels are made in such a way to provide a comfort similar to home. Mess caters quality and hygienic food.
5. Auditorium - There are 2 auditoriums in the campus and each has 300 and more seating-capacity. The university is thinking of making one more auditorium having 1,000 seating capacity.
6.Internet - Wi-Fi facility is provided for 24/7. The speed of the server is also very good.
7. Civic-Amenities - Facilities like cafeteria, Xerox, printing and stationery store is provided. ATM facility is also there within the campus.