French can be a difficult subject to learn for kids as it is a very complex yet beautiful language. This is a shame as being able to speak French will give your kids a huge career advantage over their peers. France is after all the number holiday destination for Americans and the 3rd for Europeans.
Do you know anything about online French for kids courses? Below are 5 reasons why online French for kids courses are far superior to traditional French teaching methods used in schools:
1. Games - The best online French for kids courses have interactive games so that kids can have fun while they learn French. Very sneaky, but it works!
2. Audio Modules - The audio modules that most online French for kids courses have can be uploaded to your children's mp3 players. Your kids can listen to the material when they are on the way to school or playing on the Playstaion. This passive learning is very easy for kids.
3. Four Elements - The four elements of education are reading, writing, speaking and listening. The real reason why kids struggle to learn French at school is because only reading and writing are used. Consequently kids struggle to learn due there being less practical learning. Also what has been learned is more readily forgotten.
The best online French for kids courses contain modules that focus on all four key educational elements meaning that your kids will learn French much more easily.
4. Forums - On an online forum, your kids can find other kids at their own ability level, open chat windows and speak to them in French. Not only that, but if you have a head set, they can also communicate verbally with their new found friends. This is practical experience of speaking and listening they don't get at school.
5. Price - You could get a personal tutor for your kids. This would typically cost you around $40 per hour. They are very good and your child will certainly get results very quickly with this personal one to one tuition.
However, a good online French for kids course will cost you a one time fee of around $100 and if your child does not learn French quickly, you can get a refund.